Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Temari moaned softly, spread out on the ground, cum covering her both inside and out. She lacked the strength to move now, her orgy having been several hours long, but still moaned and licked her lips weakly, her breasts rising and falling with each breath.

---------

(Um, is Tenten asleep or not? Its been awhile since then, you can place her wherever you want if you like)

---------

Rangiku moaned with displeasure as she was suddenly thrown onto the bed and left without orgasm. She grabbed Alex's hand quickly as he was about to leave, need clear in her eyes. "No..please, you cant leave me like this..." She moaned, already fingering herself, but unable to maintain the pleasure Alex had been providing. "Come on...please..." She begged him, pouting, unused to men rejecting her sexy pout.

-----------

Mike smiled and continued to tease Peach, watching Daisy's jealousy and anger with supreme satisfaction. "So...Daisy, how does this make you feel? Have you pictured yourself where I am now? Kiss and touching her like I do? Do you want her to be yours, your treasure, your lover?" He groped Peach's breast as he said this, squeezing her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. "Tell me how much you want her, and all the things you would do to her if you had my seat." He ordered, kissing the princess's neck as he did.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 01-25-2010, 10:46 AM