Join our server on Discord

Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight)
Raziel smiled when his sister agreed to his whims finally, "Hopefully I won't have to as long as you remember your place," he said. He felt press against his flare tip, he realized she wanted him to fuck her ass. "Oh I will fuck your ass soon enough sis," he purred as he pulled her back so his cock could slip between her folds. He pushed in slowly enjoying just how much tighter his sister was. "Mmm Your so tight sis," he purred even louder as he reached up and cupped one of her breasts. with his other paw he reached between her legs and rubbed her clit some to get her aroused.

"Shss it is okay I will be gentle with you sis," he said as he saw a tear. He leaned over and kissed her on the lip as he pushed his tongue into her muzzle flicking is tongue against hers. Then eh bucked his hips taking her virginity in one swift movement as he buried all twelve inches into her pussy. He let out moan as he broke the kiss holding his sister tightly. He waited for his sister to adjust to his girth and length. "When ever your ready," he purred softly as he nipped her neck tenderly.

When he heard the ninetails growl he glared at her. "I marked both of you as mine and besides I kinda like the idea of having a pride several females to take care of me and my need. In return I will protect them and breed them," he said.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-24-2010, 02:03 PM