Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
(I dunno, I didnt really think about it that much, lol)

Grace jumped a little at the sound of Hunter's voice and closed her book with a blush. "Y-Yes." She said softly, placing it aside as she looked at Hunter. "Did...did you save them?" she asked timidly, her worry being great, and her guilt weighing on her badly. She blushed a little as she saw the lust in Hunter's eyes and knew that he would want to take her again soon, if not right then and there. Her young, inexperienced body was still sore from their previous sessions, but their deal was final, she would give him what he wanted if he did the same for her.

---------

Serenity and Silvia looked sadly down at Flare, who, at the sound of Alex's voice, cracked her eyes open a little, letting out more tears. "I-I-I-I was g-g-g-good...." She stammered softly, closing her eyes again. "I-I-I did e-e-every...e-everything..." She was shaking in fear and sadness, her whole body pained her even though she had been a good girl. "I-I was good..."

Silvia looked down sadly at Flare, and then at her master, both of whom she knew were in pain, but Serenity could only stare at Flare, a mirror of herself at a young age, when she had first been made into a slave. She could tell just by looking at her, the damage was extensive.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 01-23-2010, 05:41 PM