Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
((Grace is reading Romeo and Juliet? Just an assumption))

Hunter stepped in, and for a moment, thoughts of Alexander, Ren, and all his troubles vanished. Instead, he only saw the perfection, the beauty of the woman before him. He wanted to walk up and take her, lusting for her, but he stopped himself, and instead stared at the beautiful woman, lost in her radiance, embracing this happy moment he had, just staring at his, HIS goddess.

Finally, after a minute or two of just staring at her, if she did not notice, he would say, "Enjoying your book, my love?"

---------------

Alex smiled as he saw the two girls enjoying themselves, but that smile flattened a bit as he heard Flare whimper, and tremble in hsi arms. "Girls, we have a guest," He said, walking over to them and placing Flare on the bed. He then explained to the two that he, Hunter, and Alexander were able to work out a plan, and had so far saved one of the girls. He did not explain everything about it, but enough for the girls to get the general idea.

After talking to them, he looked at Flare with a pain in his heart. Flare....It's my fault this happened to you, he thought, which Silvia probably picked up. "Flare, open your eyes. Mike is gone....It's me, Alex...Please, just look at me..." he begged, wanting to help the girl he damned.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 01-23-2010, 05:28 PM