Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Mike raised up his hands and laughed. "Fine, fine, you can have the red one back, just go over to that post and chain dear Anna here to it, I will get to her after I finish untying little red." He said, pointing to a large bondage post near the center of his room. As Mike left to get flare, Anna whispered to Hunter, "OK...chain me up tightly, we cant let him think you have any sentiment for my position. That is why he is letting you chain me up." Luckily, Anna had been a slave before, back during the earlier days of "her" capture, before becoming champion, and was well versed in chains, ropes and bondage, which she hoped would allow her to break free at some point. When at last Anna was tied to the post properly, Mike would walk over with flare.

She was walking on all fours, a leash around her neck which Mike led her by. But thankfully she had no other contraptions on her. She could hardly crawl and swayed back and forth as she was led to the door, collapsing with a weak whimper when they arrived. She hid her furry face under her arms then as Mike kicked her rump and back for good measure, he had warned her not to collapse again. "Well, she is yours now. So unless you have any other "deals", I suggest you leave me to my new toy." He concluded.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 01-22-2010, 01:00 AM