Join our server on Discord

Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight)
Raziel didn't say a word as Katt agreed to the terms and reminded him about the fact he was physically weak. He wasn't that worried contest or the rules. when Vulpix cried cutely up at him, "It is okay Vublix I will go on and mate with you in a moment or maybe Katt will eat your pussy for you," he suggested with a twisted grin. He reached down after touching his elbow were the rat talisman was. Then proceeded to touched the pokemon on top of her head turning back into a normal plushie. He was sure that his half demon sister didn't see the flash of the rat talisman since she never question him about why the dog talisman was always shining.

Then looked back over at Katt, "How about we go down to the basement and setup the bench press and see how much each of can bench press in one go each ten times?" he suggested to Katt. He walked out of his room down the stairs and into the kitchen then into the basement were the workout room was. He started to chant some clearing the room and getting all the weights ready for them. "I bet I can bench press a ton," he said with a big grin since even Katt had trouble lifting that much and forgetting about binding them to the rules and reward of the contest. "OH before I forget Katt let me bind us to this," he said as he started to chant once more as he bound them to his contest promising not use any of his own natural powers in the contest of strength and that the loser would have be the winners slave and he didn't stay how long they would have to a slave.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-20-2010, 04:06 PM