Join our server on Discord

vampire academy (private for fox winter, and shadowknight)
Ooc: sorry for taking so long guys

Ic:

Casey understood how Imogen couldn't just up and leave the school grounds without number of guardians with her because of her being her families princess. He was glad that she was being nice about him and Katt spending alone time together. When Katt spoke up he could tell they were fighting again even the feline was being pretty polite which was nice for a change. Yet he didn't want them to fight at all.

Casey sighed as Katt slighted Imogen and she retaliated with something about orange juice. he didn't get the comment knowing the skunk good or very bad insult. He shook his head wondering what he should, then got an idea. "Katt are you supposed to taking the exams on being a guardian so aren't you supposed to be standing against the wall watching the room instead of sitting with me?" he asked since she really was supposed to be scanning the room for official guadian portraying themselves as stirogi in mock attacks.

Then the young bat turned to Imogen. "Now as for you... your my betrothed doesn't mean I have to love you for this to work out between us," he explained since it was true. "Yet here I am trying to get to know you and even maybe love you. But I want you to realize that yes I am quite fond of Katt," he said it was the understatement of the year. "Also why do you think I try to spend time with you or both of you at the same time so you both can come to the understanding about me or work something out between each so you both won't be stepping on each others toes at least," he said knowing that Katt was still in ear shot.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: vampire academy (private for fox winter, and shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-17-2010, 05:00 AM