Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
((I assume the ? is for which side the Master rules? He does rule the North))

The Master looked at the messenger, and then turned his head, looking at his home. He looked back at the messenger, and sighed. "....I do not think so. While I would enjoy trading with Eastern Orcs, I rather like this girl. But I will tell what. If I become bored with her, I will return her to you, with little for you to trade to me," the Master said, standing up, already intending to leave. Really though, his mind was at work. He wondered if the Eastern Master really did just care about the girl he had met. Perhaps there was more to it then that....

------------------------

"You still don't get it, do you, sis?" May whispered, before leaning forward and kissing Kase's nose. "The Master wouldn't just sell me out, and he definitely wouldn't eat me. My Father....my real father, was separated from my mother and I was young....The story I just told you, about the Orcs of the North, South, East, and West...That was the story of the Master. He lost his family to the Orcs of the South."

"Saw their butchered and raped bodies at his feet....He suffered a horrible tragedy, Kase, and that's part of the reason I serve him. That, and he knows about who I am, which is exactly why he protects me....He doesn't want me hurt, or tainted as he calls it....The Master has protected me, Kase, ever since I told him, he has treated me with....a sort of kindness. Only he knows of my true race, and he is the only Orc I know I can trust with my life...." she explained.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - by MasterZero - 01-16-2010, 06:58 PM