Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
Hunter chuckled and placed a hand on Lucy's head, patting her. "It's time for that special reward I told you about." He snapped his fingers, and another Little Sister stepped inside. "Take young Lucy to the shower room. Make sure she is nice, clean, and covered in some nice make up. It's time for the whole world to know about her status as a slut," he said. The Little Sister nodded, and took Lucy's hand, ready to lead her to the showers. "Once you are clean, I'll have some clothes ready for you."

Once Lucy was done with her shower, she would find Hunter outside the shower room, with some clothes on the ground for Lucy. A sexy black bra that gave Lucy the appearance of small B cup breasts, and pink thong with a heart. She also found a sexy black mini skirt, and matching tank top. "Get dressed, whore. I'm going to show you off."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - by MasterZero - 01-16-2010, 03:34 PM