Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Rangiku could not reply for awhile, moaning madly as she was and thrusting herself back onto his cock. She reached back around with her hands and ran her fingers through his hair, her large bountiful breasts bouncing with each thrust. "Ahhhh! Oh-Oh god..." She moaned as she began to near her orgasm. "S-So close...I-Im gonna c-cum!" She cried out as she reached the edge of her climax, nearly there, but not quite.

---------

Mike raised an eyebrow and laughed. "Well well, your allot more of a slut than I thought you would be." He said as he lovingly stroked Peach's tender ass. "If all of that is true then this should really turn you on." He said as he lifted Peach up so that she was sitting on his lap, his dick right in front of her pussy, grinding against her but not actually entering yet, her legs spread wide by his own, as his hands massaged and pleasured her breasts. "Dont stop touching yourself." He warned Daisy as he kissed Peach's lips. "And dont cum until I let you." He added as he began to kiss down her neck.

---------

(Where were they again?)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 01-16-2010, 02:28 AM