Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Pointless....Completely...and utterly pointless. All our lives. All our dreams. All our love. All we have. All we are. Pointless.

Michael turned around, and looked at the blackness that surrounded him. He could feel it. Depression. Sadness. Not evil, no, just hate and heartbreak. As though he could feel the pain of the entire universe....

"They're coming. Dark times are ahead of us, aren't they, Michael?" a voice asked.

The Archangel turned around again, and saw the infamous Lord of Hell. His red skin burned with evil, and his dark horns seemed to shake with power. Black armor covered his body, and his sword burned with power.

"We cannot keep fighting one another. A war between Angel and Demon there may be one day, but for now we need to create a truce."

"A truce? Our people have been fighting since the beginning of time itself. Do you really think anyone of our warriors will listen? We have known of the Corruption's existence for 800 years, and have barely done anything against it because we are too stuck up to do anything besides fight!"

"Neither of us can defeat the Corruption alone. No matter how headstrong you are, you realize this. Only together, can it be beaten."

"...I will notify the Nine Masters of Hell, perhaps we can have an agreement made. Goodbye, Michael."

The Archangel nodded his head, and the Lord of Hell vanished. He was just about to leave to, before suddenly jumping into the air, of the way of a beam of light.

"You."

"Me. Me. Me. ME TWO," a voice laughed. "Howdy, Michael. How are you? Your guts still inside of you? Really? That's a shame. Let's see if I can change that...." the voice chuckled.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by MasterZero - 01-15-2010, 11:39 AM