Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Casey just smiled and chuckle as he and smiles when he finds out that Kitt is her younger sister. He blushed as he decided about telling Katt about a conversation he heard from his aunt to one of his female cousins, "I see but Aunt Jasmine told my cousin Jenny that lingerie are empowering for women since help make a woman pretty and sexy and gives them confidence. Think about it men only see the outfits when a girl strips usually so who are they really for the men just to ogle or the woman who are personally empowering themselves?" he asked then blushed remembering how he heard that conversation as he watched Jenny try on sexy lingerie in her room.

"Okay," he said with smile. When she added the part about her not being sexy he shook his head some while he pushed the tigress into her back and looked at her intently. He had actually took her comment seriously, "I think your beautiful and sexy Katt," he said leaned down as he rolled over on top of her. He closed his eyes some and leaned trying to aim for her lips as he kissed her lower lip.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-14-2010, 01:43 PM