Join our server on Discord

vampire academy (private for fox winter, and shadowknight)
She sat down with him, returning his smile and hid a slight blush. She wondered if he knew how taken she was with him. She did her part to hide her real feelings for him knowing that he could surely find a way to back out of their arrangement if he really wanted to. She knew it would be hard, and a lot of trouble, but it could happen. The young princess did not want to be disappointed for one, and for another she didn't want to let anyone know they might have power over her. If she had to come off looking a little bit like a bitch to do it then that was the price she'd pay. Her smile fell a little bit when her betrothed said "three" but she caught it before it became more than a twitch of her lips.

"You know how hard it is for me to get out" she said in the quiet regal tone she was expected to practice, "I could probably pull it off, but I'm watched so closely. Why don't we try to slip off just to two of us? Three's a crowd and all that."

She glanced past him to see his dhampir friend approaching, and her practiced composure slipped to reveal a few seconds of a frown. She quickly restored herself and began eating. Her suggestion hadn't been considered. She could tell because he repeated it in the same wording to the feline that had joined them. For a moment she wondered if he did this to her on purpose. Perhaps he wanted to hurt her feelings a bit. She sighed slightly and lazily chewed on her pasta and considered how many other girls dealt with the same problem. Such a question was the reason she had tried to convince her parents to enter her secretly. She wanted to make sure she could remember how those she might one day rule lived.

"You two should probably go without me" she said, lifting from her reverie with a smile, "I'm sure you could slip off without me easily enough. I'd just hold you both back and get everyone in a lot more trouble if we were caught." Of course she didn't want this in any way. She wanted to go with him, but she also wondered what the point of sneaking off with him AND what seemed to be his little girlfriend would be. A bit of bitterness stabbed at her heart, and she failed to hide the iciness in the look she gave the cat.

"I'm sure you could find far more interesting things to do without me anyway" she said, a hint of bitterness coloring her normally practiced tone, "If I know Katt, she's already packed a lunch for you." She let the tiny hint of a smirk cross her lips as she held up an unopened bottle with the offer "Orange Juice, Katt?"
Fhtagn!

Messages In This Thread
RE: vampire academy (private for fox winter, and shadowknight) - by fox winter - 01-14-2010, 09:26 AM