Join our server on Discord

vampire academy (private for fox winter, and shadowknight)
Andrew smiled a bit when he saw Imogen. He did like her but hated her attitude, she thought she was all that even though she did her best to stay low at school, he thought she loved the attention she got from teachers or the way she could get out of trouble at times. "I think we should get away from the academy today have some for all three of us," he said with a grin at his betrothed.

He took a bite of his cereal as guardian showed up, "Hey Katt how are you this morning?" he said with a cheerful smile. "I was just suggesting how the three of us should get out of the academy and spend some time together," he said smiling then at Imogen hoping they wouldn't start fighting.

"I know That we will have to get approval first but I am sure you can work that out for us Imogen. Yet the thing I hate the most is having so many guardians wiht us of we do go out," He said since the school was like a prison at times yet it was for their safety storogi would want to come after them if they didn't have anyone to protect them.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: vampire academy (private for fox winter, and shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-14-2010, 06:16 AM