Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"I agree...Okay, we'll go to Mike, and tell him I will trade you, for one of the others. Once we're there, we have to put up a good act. I will act cruel to you, and you must act weak, and pathetic. Hopefully that will put him in a false sense of security. You can tell him your name is Anna, or Ali, or something. We should also change your clothes, make you seem more innocent. Do you have anything you could wear? If not, I shall go to Grace's room and take one of her outfits....You look her size," Hunter said, looking at the ground. "...Is this conversation as awkward for you as it is for more?" he chuckled, looking at Alexander as he walked to the door, just in case.

Alex soon returned with Serenity to his room, and walked in. He placed the sleeping Serenity beside the probably sleeping Silvia, and kissed both again, before leaving the room, the door closing behind him.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 01-11-2010, 02:58 AM