Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Casey didn't say a word when Katt said she figured him to be older. He nodded his head and then nodded wanting to get off the subject of kids. "Yeah sounds like a good idea.... Well I like video games, I am good in school and mom says if I applied myself I could take advance courses...," he trailed off in mid thought when she brought up Mathew.

"Um with family like Mathew who needs enemies....," he said solemnly. He sighed, "Mathew is like the black sheep of the family you could say... He was never a good boy always hanging out with the wrong crowed or with his mothers side of the family who from what I understand who are extremists thinking any and all hunters should be killed on site," he said looking away. "Any way i his last visit I had with Mathew is anything to go by we will be needing silver weapons for you," Casey said remembering why the arranged marriage was nearly called off because he had some pretty bad bruise and deep cut from Mathew's claws, "One last thing when I got in the limo it wasn't you I was mad it was Mathew and yeah... he is a werecheetah," he added.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-08-2010, 06:54 PM