Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
"No. You're not....There's something I need to tell you, Kase. I'm....I'm not human...not exactly," she sighed. "I'm a....Have you ever heard of the Unbirth? No..."

Kase should know of such a race. A race spoke of in the dark, and in the corner of seedy areas, though everyone knew the legend. The race was said to be one of the rarest of species, able to live to billions of years, while maintaining any age they chose. Able to read into the minds, hearts, and souls of any they wanted, able to see into the past or future to an extent. Yet, despite their powers, they were hunted to near extinction, due to the fact their blood can give the drinker the power of eternal youth as long as they kept drinking it, and their flesh could give one amazing power over magic.

"...I see your past, Kase. I know how your town treated you, and I am sorry...That is why I tried so hard to help you, as I do with other slaves....I know the pain of living a harsh life..." May sighed.

-------------------

The Master rose in a second, and ran to grab his armor and sword. "Come in!" he yelled through the door as he dressed and armed himself.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - by MasterZero - 01-08-2010, 12:34 PM