Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex pulled away from the kiss and continued to fuck the sweet ass of the great beauty. "Do you accept it? Me as your Master? Forever my slave?" he whispered, licking her neck and then her cheek as he fucked her ass, harder and faster, moaning as he felt their bodies make love.

-----------------

"AH!" Peach moaned as her ass was smacked again and again. "One! Two! T-three!" Peach would stutter twice until she was able to control herself as her ass was smacked. "Eight! NINE! TEN, MASTER!" she screamed.

Daisy grit her teeth, and her hatred grew. She wanted to jump up and punch that bastard's head! "I suck the cock of dozens of men, but my heart belongs to Peach. I want to lick her pussy, fuck her, make her mine!"

------------------------

The clone reappeared as the girls awoke, and let them be on their own. While he would love to go and join them, he wanted to see how a certain pair of girls were doing. Alex was hoping to take another Naruto slut girl soon, and he wanted to know how many lovers he had broken in from this universe. He needed to check on Tenten and Temari.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 01-08-2010, 12:12 PM