Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Casey noticed that Katt saw Jacob the youngest werewolf at the wedding he was only allowed to attend since he was the youngest person in over a hundred years to be able to transform at such a young age. He wondered if he actually did try to transform or partially try to since he always preferred being wolfboy. When the fifteen year human's mate spoke up about how Mathew was speaking about him he smiled glad she didn't like the guy. Soon when she said she was ready to go, he took her strait to the limo and helped her in and climbed in after her.

Casey didn't say anything as they got into limo, he waved everyone good by and closed the door. "We're ready to go now," he said wanting to get on the road to the family mansion in main. He closed up the driver's window, "God dam mofo freaken feline I want to string him up by his dam tail," he grumbled. He turned on the radio, "I don't know why they can't tell that he isn't up to no good all the time. At least when dad was around he was able to keep Mathew under control before he got out of control," he stated in frustration finished adjusting the radio were the sound was coming from the front of the back compartment of the limo.

The young werewolf sighed deeply not wanting to think about his father. He started to open his muzzle yet closed it again, and mumbled ever so softly, "Give him back to me." He took a few deep breaths trying to calm down. He didn't want to reveal what he was just yet. After a moment longer he sighed and looked back over at Katt, "So what did Mathew have to say?" he asked wondering what his cousin had to say. He even thought about asking if she noticed anything funny about Jacob but thought better of it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-07-2010, 02:41 PM