Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
Mai looked at the collar, and then at Mindy. Her mind ordered her not to, to make a break for it. To run for her life. But her heart knew the truth. She was now in some form of twisted love with Mindy. She wanted her, and her cock...

Mai raised her hand and took the collar and placed it tightly around her neck. SHe then leaned forward, and kissed her Mistress' feet. "I serve you now, my lovely Mistress..."

------------------

"Take us, Master. We are yours," Mar agreed.

"Good. From now on, you are no longer Leo. You are...Lucy. And you, Mar is no longer your name. You are May. You two will be my sluts now, and you two will be each other's bed mate." Kiva then cast a spell, freeing Lucy from his chains. He then leaned down ad whispered. "I want you two to both crawl over to the old queen, tell her that you two are now both lovers, and slaves to me. Then...I'll fuck you both like the sluts you are."

May nodded, too lost in pleasure to care. "Come on, Lucy," she said, taking her 'daughter's' hand and standing up, leading her to her mother. They stood before her, and the once proud king said. "I always fantasied about other men. Never did I find you attractive. Whenever you weren't home I would dress up in your underwear. Even during our honeymoon, as I fucked you, I could only get off by thinking about men," he said. "I never loved you." He then looked at Lucy, waiting for her to add any of her own details, and the news that the two were now lovers and sluts.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-03-2010, 06:49 AM