Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"N-no! I only like men," Mai argued, though she could not look Mindy in the eyes, afraid the truth of her arousal was see. "I-it's just because I was picturing a man instead of a woman kissing me!" she lied, rather badly lied to be exact.

-------------

"Huh? Well, well, well," Kiva laughed, seeing Leo's hard cock, pushing against his clothes. "Is every man in this family gay?" he teased, pulling his cock out of Mar's mouth with a wet pop. He then grabbed the old king by his hair and dragged him over to Leo and practically threw him on to his son. "Kiss him."

"W-what...?" Mar asked, slightly out of his trance. He wanted that cock. Suck it, lick it, please it! He wanted Kiva's babies! He wanted- NO! Don't let him control you! Still, his hard cock, which was dripping pre cum, showed his true feeling. "I'm sorry, my son," he whispered, and gently pecked his son on the lips.

"What was that!?! I want to see some tongue! Either really kiss one another, or Mai loses a leg!"

"...Please my son....you must kiss me, as you would kiss your future wife...for Mai," the naked father begged, before puckering up, awaiting his son to kiss him.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-03-2010, 05:22 AM