Join our server on Discord

DIGIMON ADVENTURE. THE NEW THREAT (NON-HENTAI)
CHAPTER 3 SEARCH IN FACTORIAL TOWN

After a half hour walking through the Gear Savannah, the digidestined arrived and advanced into Factorial Town that was really a factory.

- Let’s split up into three groups to explore the factory. –TK said-. Cody will come with me.

- I’ll go with Davis. –Ken said.

- And I’ll go with Yolei. –Kari said.

- And as for Greenymon, he will come with us two. –TK said.

- OK. –Greenymon replied.

Kari, Yolei and Hawkmon explored the zone where the factory’s generator of energy was.

- A giant battery. –Yolei said.

- Izzy told us about this place. He said there was a room in the giant pile, with engraved characters that turned out to be the program that gives energy to the factory. He said there was a door. –Kari explained-. Maybe one of our digimon partners is hidden in the battery, beside it looks a very safe place.

- Find the door and we’ll search behind the battery to see if we find somebody. –Yolei said.

- Yeah. –Kari replied.

Kari surrounded the battery touching it to find the door. Yolei and Hawkmon were exploring behind the battery and they didn’t find anybody.

- Here is nobody. Have you found the door? –Yolei said.

- Not yet. –Kari replied and touched the door suddenly-. I’ve just found it. –She shouted.

Kari opened the door while Yolei and Hawkmon ran towards her. When they look inside, they saw a digimon with a defensive pose after hearing the door opening.

- Who are you? –The digimon asked.

- Calm down, we’re digidestined. –Yolei said.

- You are AngelGatomon, Ángel’s digimon partner. Are you? –Kari said.

- That’s right. –AngelGatomon replied.

{-- DIGIMON ANALYZER --}

ANGELGATOMON (HOLY BEAST DIGIMON)

LEVEL: CHAMPION

ATTRIBUTE: VACCINE

ATTACKS: LIGHTNING PAW, LIGHTNING KICK, CAT’S EYE HYPNOTISM AND LIGHT SHOT

{-- DIGIMON ANALYZER --}

- How do you know my name? We don’t know each other. –She said.

- Greenymon told us about you and your partner. –Kari said.

- Ah OK. What are your names? –She asked.

- I am Yolei and she is Kari. –Yolei replied.

- Pleased. I see you’re surprised on seeing I’m like your digimon partner, Kari. Well, I know her and we both get along wonderfully; we’re as sisters. –She explained.

- Then I’m very glad. –Kari smiled.

- I must also say Ángel is very affectionate with me. –AngelGatomon said.

- I’m glad you’ve got an affectionate human partner. –Kari said.

- At the beginning, he was a boy quite negative and grumpy. But thanks to me, he changed considerably. –AngelGatomon said.

- We all changed thanks to you, digimons. And we’re so grateful to you. –Kari said.

- You’re welcome. It’s the good thing we the digimons have. –AngelGatomon said-. I so wish Ángel to come; I miss him.

- He’ll surely come. His digivice must have reacted too. –Kari said.

- I guess Yvette and Ferri must’ve sent him the expansion file for his digivice or he’s obtained it himself. –Yolei said.

- It must be like that. –Dijo AngelGatomon.

- Perhaps he’s already here in File Island, if he knows you are here. –Kari said.

- He does know. He, Yvette and Ferri left me, Cachomon and Greenymon here after MaloMyotismon’s defeat. –AngelGatomon said.

- I suggest you come with us; you’ll be safer and perhaps we find Ángel on the way. –Kari said.

- Thank you. –AngelGatomon said.

- You’re welcome. –Kari replied.

- Let’s explore the factory to see if we find someone else. –Yolei said.

- Apart from me, Veemon and NRGmon also came here to take refuge from the dark rings. –AngelGatomon said.

- NRGmon? –Yolei asked.

- According to what he told us, he’s the digimon partner of an English boy called Colin. –AngelGatomon said.

- Then, NRGmon is Colin’s digimon partner. –Yolei said.

- Do you know if Andromon is here? –Kari asked looking at around her.

- I don’t know, at least I didn’t see him. –AngelGatomon replied.

- If you say just Veemon, NRGmon and you hid here, I’ll send a message to the rest. –Yolei said while taking her D-Terminal out.

Meanwhile, Cody and TK were walking together with Armadillomon and Greenymon through the zone where the old digidestined found Andromon for the first time.

- This must be the zone where Tai, Sora and Joe found Andromon trapped between the gears. –TK said.

- Let’s get into that corridor of the right to see where it leads. –Cody said pointing at the corridor that was on their right.

- Yes. –TK replied.

When they four got into the corridor, the two D-Terminal emitted the sound of message received. They both took their D-Terminal to read the message that said:

Hello, guys.

We have found AngelGatomon, Ángel's digimon partner, in the room of the factory’s generator of energy. According to what she told us, just Veemon, NRGmon and she hid in the factory. We asked her if she had seen Andromon and she told us no.

When you have found Veemon and NRGmon, we’ll rejoin in the place where the tunnel of access to the drains is, following the signal of TK who knows where the place is. When you find one of the two, call us. Call us too if you find Andromon.

Yolei

- Knowing that just Veemon, AngelGatomon and NRGmon are here, we’ll gain more time than not knowing who are here. –Cody said.

- Of course. –TK replied.

They four followed the way through the corridor that ended in a room with several metallic crates.

- At least, I wasn’t in this zone when we came for the first time. –TK said.

- Let’s search between the crates to see if we find someone. –Cody said.

A noise sounded between the crates, which attracted the attention of TK and Cody.

- Who’s there? –TK asked.

- Who is it? –Greenymon asked.

- Get out, whoever you are. –Armadillomon ordered.

The digimon who was between the crates got out after hearing Armadillomon. His appearance was of an aqua-green elf with stamps of blue lightning-shape on his eyes, arms and feet, and with a light brown hair on his head and on the end of his tail.

- It’s you, NRGmon. –Armadillomon said.

{-- DIGIMON ANALYZER --}

NRGMON (ELF DIGIMON)

LEVEL: ROOKIE

ATTRIBUTE: VACCINE

ATTACK: STATIC ELECTRIX

{-- DIGIMON ANALYZER --}

- Hello Armadillomon and Greenymon. –NRGmon said approaching-. Who are those humans?

- These are TK and my human partner Cody. –Armadillomon said.

- Pleased to meet you. –NRGmon said shaking hands with them.

- The same to you. –Cody replied.

- Is it true that you’re Colin’s digimon partner? –TK asked.

- Yeah, I’m Colin’s digimon partner. –He replied-. Do you know him? –He asked.

- We don’t know him in person, our friend Izzy told us about him. –TK replied-. Yesterday, Colin sent an e-mail to Izzy saying that he and Mandy were trying to open the digiport. Maybe Colin is already in the digiworld.

- Then, will I be able to see him again? –NRGmon asked.

- Yes, surely. But, does he know you’re here in File Island? –TK asked.

- Yes. –He replied-. He and Mandy left me and Nymphmon here in the island after MaloMyotismon’s defeat.

- You’d better come with us; you shall be safer. –Cody said.

- Besides, as we’re travelling the island to find our digimon partners, perhaps we find Colin on the way. –TK said.

- And Ferri too. –Greenymon said.

- OK, I’ll go with you. –NRGmon said.

- Good choice. –Cody said.

- I’ll send a message to the rest saying we’ve found NRGmon and we’re going to the zone where the tunnel of access to the drains is. –TK said while taking his D-Terminal out.

Meanwhile, Davis, Ken and Wormmon were walking to the zone where Greymon and Garurumon fought against Andromon. They both had read Yolei’s message. When they arrived, they saw the tunnel of access to the drains.

- That must be the tunnel of access to the drains that TK told us about. –Davis said pointing at the tunnel.

- But to be sure it’s the tunnel of access to the drains; we should follow in TK’s footsteps through the D3 and see if he’s coming here. –Ken said.

Suddenly, the sound of message received sounded from their two D-Terminal. They both took their D-Terminal to read the message that said:

Hello, guys.

Cody and I have found NRGmon, Colin digimon partner, we still have to find Veemon. Now we’re going to the zone of the tunnel of access to the drains.

TK

- Now we just have to find Veemon. –Davis said.

- Let’s search in that warehouse, maybe we find him there. –Ken said pointing at the warehouse that was in the zone.

- OK. –Davis replied.

They three got into the warehouse that was also full of metallic crates.

- Veemon? Are you here? –Davis shouted as he and Ken were exploring the warehouse.

- Is it you, Davis? –Someone asked leaning out from the zone where there were more crates.

- Veemon? Are you there? –Davis asked approaching.

- Davis! –Veemon shouted running towards him.

- Veemon! How are you? –Davis said.

- Scared, but fine. –He replied.

- I’m glad that you’re fine. –Davis said.

- You’re more grown-up than the last time I saw you. –Veemon said.

- Yeah. –He replied.

- As we’ve found Veemon, I’ll call the rest. –Ken said while taking his D-Terminal.

After receiving TK’s message, Kari and Yolei were looking at their D3 to follow in TK’s footsteps. Suddenly, the sound of message received sounded from their two D-Terminal. They took their D-Terminal to see the message of Ken:

Hello, guys.

We have already found Veemon, he was in a warehouse close to the zone that we think it’s where the tunnel of access to the drains is. We’ll wait for you here.

Ken

- Now we know Davis and Ken have already found Veemon. –Kari said.

- And if they are really in the zone where the tunnel of access to the drains is, we all will get out of the factory just when we arrive, knowing TK and Cody will arrive before than us. –Yolei said.

- According to what I’m seeing in my D3, we’ll meet TK and Cody in the next room. –Kari said.

- If it’s like that, we’ll gain more time. –Yolei said.

Going on the way, Kari and Yolei met TK and Cody in one of the rooms where devices were manufactured and dismantled successively.

- Hi TK, Cody. –Kari said.

- Hi Yolei, Kari. –Cody said.

- Here’s AngelGatomon, Ángel’s digimon partner. –Kari said.

- Pleased. –AngelGatomon said.

- And here’s NRGmon, Colin’s digimon partner. –TK said.

- Pleased. –NRGmon said.

- Ken’s sent a message saying that he and Davis have found Veemon and they’re in the zone where the tunnel of access to the drains is. –Kari said.

- Yes, we read it too. –Cody said.

- Then, we only have to go there to meet all of us. –TK said-. I’ll go in front to guide you.

Meanwhile, in the warehouse where Davis and Ken were…

- It looks like TK and Cody met Kari and Yolei and they’re coming here now. –Davis said looking at his D3.

- Then, we’ll wait in here. –Ken said.

In that moment, the sound of the footsteps of someone approaching attracted the attention of the digimons.

- Silence. Someone’s coming. –Veemon whispered.

- It can be another enemy. –Wormmon whispered.

- Yes, it’s true. It can’t be TK and the others because they’re still far from here. –Ken said while looking at his digivice-. Let’s hide.

But before they could hide, the character passed in front of the entry of the warehouse and saw them.

- No problem, it’s Andromon. –Davis said.

- Watch better, Davis. He’s wearing a dark ring on his neck. –Veemon said.

- Then, we’ll have to fight against him. –Davis said.

- We must be very careful; he’s an ultimate digimon. –Wormmon said.

- I’ll call the rest so that they hurry up. –Ken said while taking his D-Terminal out.

- While the rest come, we’ll try to destroy the ring. –Veemon said-. Let’s go Wormmon!

- Yes. –Wormmon replied.

- VEEMON DIGIVOLVE TO… EXVEEMON!

- WORMMON DIGIVOLVE TO… STINGMON!

They both got out of the warehouse to fight on a bigger space.

Meanwhile, the rest were reading Ken’s message:

We’re being attacked by Andromon under the control of a dark ring. ExVeemon and Stingmon are fighting against him and they need aid.

Hurry up.

Ken

After reading the message, they all started to run with TK in front to guide them.

ExVeemon and Stingmon were trying to destroy the dark ring desperately, but Andromon destroyed and dodged the attack.

- LIGHTNING BLADE! –He launched his attack against ExVeemon who dodged it by the skin of one’s teeth.

- SPINKING STRIKE! –Stingmon pointed his attack towards the ring, but Andromon turned around and grabbed his arm to throw him against one of the wall.

- GATLING ATTACK! –Andromon shot his attack against Stingmon.

- VEE-LASER! –ExVeemon shot against the missiles to avoid them hitting Stingmon fully.

ExVeemon tried to destroy the ring with a punch, but Andromon grabbed his arm and threw him against Stingmon who tried to attack him from behind.

- Don’t give up, ExVeemon. –Davis shouted.

- Come on, Stingmon. –Ken shouted.

Andromon jumped backwards and shot his missiles against ExVeemon and Stingmon who were dazed. Davis and Ken watched frustrated how their digimons were going to be defeated.

- LIGHT SHOT! –A light ball got in the trajectory of the missiles and they exploded before getting to ExVeemon and Stingmon.

- And that light ball? –Davis asked.

- Davis, Ken. Are you fine? –TK asked.

- We’re fine. –Ken replied.

- And that light ball that prevented the missiles from getting to our digimon? –Davis asked looking upwards and saw AngelGatomon-. Is that AngelGatomon?

- Yes, it’s her. –Kari replied.

- Her attack destroyed the missiles. –Ken said.

AngelGatomon flew directly to Andromon to destroy the dark ring.

- LIGHTNING BLADE! –Andromon launched his attack against AngelGatomon, but she dodged it thanks to her agility in the air.

- AngelGatomon looks very agile flying. –TK said impressed.

AngelGatomon was dodging the intentions of Andromon to grab her with his hands.

- CAT PUNCH! –She used her attack against the ring and ended up destroying it.

- She did it. –Davis said.

Then, Andromon returned to normal and moved towards the digidestined. ExVeemon and Stingmon regressed and went together with AngelGatomon to the digidestined.

- Digidestined, thank you very much for freeing me from that dark ring. –Andromon said.

- You’re welcome, Andromon. –Davis replied.

- Let’s thank AngelGatomon, who destroyed the dark ring and avoid the missiles finishing with ExVeemon and Stingmon. –Ken said as everyone look at AngelGatomon.

- You’re welcome. –AngelGatomon replied blushing a little.

- Do you know who the responsible for all this is? –Ken asked.

- No, unfortunately. –Andromon replied-. What I remember is when this wintry weather began was all over the island and dark tower appeared from which dark rings got out.

- And we already know these dark rings have the same power as the dark spirals. –Cody said.

- We’re looking for our digimon partners all around the island. We still have to find Patamon and Gatomon. –TK said.

- We also freed Agumon from a dark ring. –Kari said-. He told us that he, Gabumon and Patamon were running to Toy Down to hide from some dark rings and he stumbled which made that one of the rings catch him.

- I hope Patamon and Gabumon aren’t under the control of a dark ring now. –TK said.

- It looks like the blizzard is coming back; get into that tunnel to arrive at Toy Town safer. –Andromon said pointing at the tunnel of access to the drains.

- We were planning that. –TK said.

- Good for your part, digidestined. –Andromon said.

- Let’s go before the blizzard comes back. –Yolei said making the rest head for the tunnel.

- Goodbye Andromon. Be more careful since now. –Kari said.

- I’ll be so. Goodbye and good luck, digidestined. –Andromon said.

The digidestined got into the tunnel and walked until arriving at the zone of the drains. It was colder than outside, there were icicles and the canal was completely frozen.

- Here it’s colder than outside. –Davis said.

- We have to be aware of the icicles and the ice. –Cody said.

- If we found one Numemon around here, it’d guide us to Toy Town from the drains. –TK said-. They must know the drains very well.

- Then, let’s go on and hope to find one Numemon on the way. –Davis said.

Will the digidestined manage to arrive at Toy Town in the best way? Will they find more of their digimons there? The answers in the next chapter of…

DIGIMON ADVENTURE, THE NEW THREAT

What do you think about the third chapter? Did you like it? Leave your opinions.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: DIGIMON ADVENTURE. THE NEW THREAT (NON-HENTAI) - by AngelGatomon - 12-31-2009, 06:50 AM