Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
"What could he do? He couldn't fight, he couldn't give up, he couldn't let go!" May sighed. "My father blamed the world, blamed life, blamed God and Satan, Heaven and Hell. He blamed everything and everyone for the pain he felt. Because everytime he closed his eyes, everytime he slept, he saw his butchered family... Their eyes ripped out of their sockets, their bodies torn apart, their living, raped, bodies now nothing more than pieces of flesh. That's what he sees everytime he closes his eyes....I can't imagine the pain he felt. My father found that, without anything to really do, he would go mad with guilt and hatred. So he began embracing his new duty, his new life. He ruled the Orcs of the North well, acting kind to the right friends, and acting just with the right enemies. On one side, he became a savior to many, as he only attacked the villages that were a danger to him, his allies, or did unjust things. On the other hand....filled with hate and gult, my father also tried drowning his pain with sex. He would kidnap and rape girls and boys and turn them into his slaves. He never enjoyed, no matter what he said though. There's a part of him that just wants to die, to let go of everything....But most of him refuses to let go, until he has his vengeance..." she explained.

She looked at Kase, tears in her eyes, before hugging the boy and crying into his shoulder. "What would you do....? What would any of us do if we were in his position...?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - by MasterZero - 12-28-2009, 09:57 AM