Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
"My father....he was a pacifist. He refused to fight, and he hated violence. He grew up taking care of an orphanage. He cared for all of the sweet kids and he loved all of them so much...He eventually met a wonderful woman, named Hope. The two fell in love and soon married. For three years, my father had the perfect life. For three long, perfect years, he had his family with him, and he had the perfect, most beautiful woman as his wife. Life was perfect....Then came the Orcs of the South. The Southern Orcs aren't like the northern ones. They had no honor, no kindness, not even a shred of good in them. While....my father was away, out of town, they broken into the orphanage, and.....they raped Hope and a majority of the kids, before killing each and every last one of them..."

"When my father returned, he found the butchered bodies of his wife and children. They did not get an easy death...They were raped and tortured, and my father....he was broken..." she whispered, and slowly glanced at Kase, wondering how the boy was taking all this. "The story doesn't get any happier from here, Kase..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - by MasterZero - 12-26-2009, 06:46 PM