Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
'"Let me talk to her," Alex suggested. "She does not know me. Perhaps she will take pity on me, if I lie that the girls are my slaves...." he said.

Serenity again came to his mind, and while the idea of her turning him into a girl was great for sex, the thought of him, Hunter, or Alexander being turned into a girl and then treated as a slave for Mike felt....less than good...

"Or maybe we'll get lucky and find another woman willing to help. Either way, it is all we have," Alex sighed. Hunter also sighed, and looked ath is Champion for suggestions. While Cassandra might not attack the boy without warning, he doubted she would help a stranger.

"Perhaps...we can fool her into thinking Alex is also an enemy of the Saxon? Or that Mike is a Saxon or a wizard who trapped us all here?" he said.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 12-26-2009, 06:08 PM