Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"Yes...it would have to be quick and unseen though, and he would have to die before he knew he was being attacked. But from what Mickal tells me, he is not the kind to be caught of off gaurd. He suspects everything of plotting against him...and it seems he should." Alexander sighed. "Perhaps if we impared him it would count as a change? But if not...wait!" Alexander said, suddenly thinking of an idea. "He suspects everyone of treachery...except for those he thinks he has control over, in other words, the girls! If we could somehow slip an agent into his midst, a trained soldier like me or Hunter, we could kill him from the inside! I doubt he has ever faced a woman with the military strength and know how of Cassandra...but unfortunately we are not in possession of such a woman. We could...as much as I hate to say it, and I do hate saying it, attempt to enlist the warrior queen into our service...but I doubt she would do so willingly or cheaply. She hates Saxons and already bested me..." Alexander went back into thought, thinking of how they could get Cassandra to work for them, or where they could procure another woman with enough tactical knowledge and military strength to be underestimated by, and destroy Mike.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 12-26-2009, 05:44 PM