Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
"Yesss...i-it's wonderful, cutie..." Crimson groans blissfully as he pushes deeper inside, filling Shiva's cold insides with his thick member. His foxhood rubs up against her deepest reaches until his whole meat is inside. "Nnhhhh!" He then leans down and playfully nibbles on her neck and shoulder.

Nikki happily observed the pyrotechnics as she sat with her legs crossed and her tail wagging. "Hehe, that's impressive, Kyo. So how strong can you make the fire?"

Flay slowly struggled to his feet and groaned. "No...I won't give up...justice never surrenders!" He then charged towards the Mana one last time.

"Such blind determination..." The Mana of Gold then opened his mouth and breathed an electric blast towards Flay, shocking the red head thoroughly.

"J-Justice...justice never slee..." Flay then crashed to the ground, unconscious for the time being.

"He'll just come back, but at least now I can sleep." The Mana of Gold then saw Pamela floating around. "You should tell your friend to give up, he still doesn't have the strength to defeat me."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mercurial Misfortune (Kyo|Crim|Matt Twin RP) - by Crimson Fox - 12-22-2009, 02:43 AM