Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex pulled back all to soon, and he rose up, his cock now near her sexy ass. He released her arms from the chains, and he wrapped his arms around her waist, both as a way to hold her close against him, and so he could kiss her lips as he suddenly pushed his hard cock into her ass, thrusting into her sexy body.

-------------------

"ONE! TWO! THREE, Master!" Peach cried as her cute ass was turned red. She moaned, panting for air, before hearing her Master's words. Daisy grit her teeth once more, and took a deep hiss of air, before exhaling. "Every....morning, I bite my lip so no one hears, and touch myself....Thinking of Luigi, or Mario, or both of them, fucking me...." she mumbled, just loud enough for Mike to hear. "Sometimes, I even imagine....I imagine Peach and me in bed together. Sharing forbidden kisses and making hot love together..." the brunette added, not beliving she actually admitted her dark secret to the man.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 12-19-2009, 06:02 PM