Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Oh, wow, you pick this up pretty quick dont you?" Mike said, stroking Peach's ass. "Now, lets count out this extra words. Lets see...1, 2, 3. I can count three words that you didnt need to use. Wow, I misunderstood you, you really are a kinky bitch arent you?" Mike laughed as he put the whip down and said "Peach, count out each spank." He then began to spank her, three times if she counted right, but more if she so much as stuttered. "Now, go ahead and tell me what you do everyday when you wake up. Same rules as before."

---------------

Rangiku cried out and began to struggle, but was rendered completely helpless. "Stop! Please!" She moaned as her ass was teased, though she was unable to stop her hips from moving on their own, trying to make Alex go deeper. Suddenly he began to fuck her hard, and the pleasure sent her to bliss and back as her moans indicated. Her pussy was dripping wet and her body was quivering with pleasure as Rangiku's moans filled the room. She was now thrusting against him completely, helping him impale herself on his tongue.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 12-19-2009, 05:48 PM