Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Daisy wasn't stupid. In her time as princess, she had met plenty of sick, perverted suitors. She wasn't so pure, and good like Daisy. She was more...dirty, more adventurous. "I....I am a dirty, sex loving girl. I'm perverted, and I...I love having sex with lots of guys," the girl declared, gritting her teeth afterwords, both moaning again as she felt two fingers enter her. Happy, bastard?

--------------------

Alex didn't though. Instead, his tentacle pushed deeper into Rangiku, fucking her ass more and more, going faster as well. He was searching for a nice, pleasurable spot, and when he found it, he would tease her with it for a few minutes, before fucking her at that spot, hard and fast.

---------------------

The clone frowned, and decided to make subtle changes, wondering if Ino would reject them. The two began to grow older, bit by bit, until they were both changed. He also added a little more lust between the two, and waited to see what would result in his actions, their breasts now big and plump like they were now, and their bodies in their sexual prime.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 12-19-2009, 05:36 PM