Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Ino and Sakura kissed and made out timidly in the pile for a long time, but it didnt get much hotter than that. Eventually it ended with Ino Hugging Sakura as they both rested in the leaves, cutely snuggling each other. Alex was no where in sight.

---------------

Rangiku moaned and withered beneath his tongue as he played with her beautiful big tits. "Ah...b-but there is more to life th-than sex!" She protested weakly, quickly losing the battle for her mind. Suddenly she felt something rubbing against her ass and knew she would lose. "No wait! Not there please!" She cried out as he pushed his tongue into her sensitive ass. She arched her back and released a loud steady moan. "P-Pull it out..." She begged softly, though it was clear from her aroused body and hard blush that she was enjoying it.

--------------

"Better." Mike said as he began to pleasure Peach again, stroking her nipples gently and kissing her neck and lips. "Now I want you to tell me what you are." As he said this he maneuvered Peach so that she was bent over his lap. He then produced a short, thick buck whip and stroked Peach's peach ass with it. "Now each wrong answer will get Peach a hard whipping. Every extra word will give her a hand spanking, and every right answer will give her a soft stroke....Though feel free to add as many extra words as you want, especially if you like watching Peach here get spanked. I wouldst recommend doing anything stupid though." Mike said, again stroking Peach with the thick painful whip.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 12-19-2009, 04:58 PM