Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
The Clone smiled, and would have gone ahead to joy little Hinata. He suddenly felt another message from his lord, and sighed. The Master wanted information on Ino two. The Clone released the jutsu and freed himself and looked at Ino. While Sakura would obviously be his, due to Sauske making her a clean slate, but Ino.... Alex needed to know Ino loved both him and Sakura.

This raised the question on what Ino's feeling were to Sakura beforehand. The clone walked over to Ino and placed a hand over her head. Maybe he'll find out, as he performed the jutsu, entering her dream world.

----------------------

"You talk like I'm Heartless! Like I'm some cold hateful demon! Trust me when I say, I am not," Alex sighed. He looked into her eyes, and slowly said. "Look into my eyes. See into my souls. You'll see guilt. Regret. I don't always enjoy the things I do. My only way to justify the sins I commit, is the illusion I create. The illusion, that somewhere, deep down, you love the things I do," the boy whispered as his hand groped one of her breasts and kissed her lips.

-------------------

"WHAT!?"

"Daisy...please..."

Daisy glared at both of them, before closing her eyes. At least this way she couldn't see Mike's horrid stare. She led one hand to her right breast, and lightly touched it, while her other hand barely stroke her clit. She did it slowly, and without any real emotion. Still, it would only take a word from Mike, or Peach, for her to get more into it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 12-19-2009, 04:05 PM