Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Hinata's dream was surprisingly...empty. It was all white in all directions, and the only things that seemed to exist in the world was Hinata and Alex, who sat in the middle of the emptiness. Alex was cradling Hinata in his arms, kissing her head and face gently. Hinata was submissive and sleepy, cutely moaning and whimpering to his affections. Both were naked, and Alex sat in an invisible chair as he cradled his love slave in his arms.

-----------

Rangiku blushed and looked away. "But how can you ask me to just...leave everything from my former life behind? I worked hard, trained hard to get where I am...where I was. And then you come out of nowhere with no right to take us away and expect us to just what? Give up? Worship you? People need us! Our friends and family will miss us, will want for us...and you take us against everyone's will." She became silent then, her hate for Alex rekindling. Alex was a selfish beast to take them as he did! He didnt just hurt them, but hurt all their friends by doing it! And he didnt even care!

--------

"Begin pleasing yourself." Mike said without hesitation. "I want you to start slow but slowly work yourself up to a full orgasm." A chair appeared and Mike sat down on it, bringing peach with him and setting her down on his lap, where he continued to grope and feel up her body.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 12-19-2009, 05:35 AM