Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
(Lol, not at all...but it would make normal sex rather...challenging I think)

Silvia cried out softly as Alex entered her ass and the air was filled with her lovely moans as he fucked her and played with her breasts. "M-Master..." She said in her soft, physical voice. "I-I have to get cl-clean." She blushed as she spoke, not wanting to impede on her masters fun but knowing that she could not wash herself if he began to fuck her.

-----------

Alexander shrugged. "You will only be in pain if he knows he is under attack am I correct? An assassination would be the best bet in that case....but Im not sure what will happen to you if he dies. Restraining or immobilizing him will probably cause you pain, and so the only other way would be to quickly sedate him before he could realize what was happening. I have spoken to Mickal on this subject, but he seems preoccupied with making a portal out of this place and playing with his blue pet. All he would tell me was that the spell may weaken if we can manage to alter his form, not so drastically that it involves death on complete spell break, but enough to make the spell have difficulty recognizing him...a polymorph would be most helpful, but neither you or I can craft spells and Mickal's hands are tied." Again the warrior shrugged. "We could try to bargain with him, but I doubt that would go over smoothly. I cant really formulate a plan though until Alex is here, otherwise I dont know what all our options are."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 12-16-2009, 05:07 PM