Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
"Hehe, now how did you guess?" he asked sarcastically before he chuckled. The fox then opened his mouth and started to suckle on her breast while another paw slid down her smooth body. He then slipped his furry hand down her skirt and panties before giving her rosy folds a teasing rub with his furry digits.

"Oh wow..." Nikki swooned a little from the pyrotechnics before she noticed Sara crying out. The blond beastgirl quickly jumped from the window and joined her friends out of sight of the window. She looked at Sara and offered her a helping paw up. "Are you okay, Sara?"

"Ha ha, I never get tired of a good fight!" Flay then reaches back and brandishes his mechsword, grinning confidently as he stands off against the alchemic creature.

The Mana of Gold growls before electricity begins to run through his veins. "Fool. I'll make you pay for awakening me for this pointless fight." The draconic creature then lunges forward, ready to strike down Flay with an electrified claw slash.

Flay quickly rolls out of the way and strikes at the mana's side with his blade. "Justice always prevails in the end! Now join me!"

"I'm far from done, boy!" The Mana of Gold then quickly regroups himself.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mercurial Misfortune (Kyo|Crim|Matt Twin RP) - by Crimson Fox - 12-16-2009, 07:50 AM