Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
But you weren't. You were born to me, and to me you will always stay, Alex whispered, kissing Silvia's neck. I remember when my father first gave you to me...You were an egg, and you hatched into the most adorable of Pokemon. I was the first human you had ever seen, and you were the first Ralts I had ever seen....You were so cute, like a child back then, he commented as his hands moved back up to her breasts. Now look at you. The very incarnation of beauty. The sexy, and beautiful woman I had ever met. I can hardly believe you are mine sometimes, he smiled and pecked her lips.

--------------------

"Grace...What is it? What nightmare did you experience?" Hunter asked, trying his best to console her. Whether or not he told him, he would be able to at least figure out it was about Ren and the red girl. He sighed and continued to console Grace.

"I am your sword, and your shield. I stand by you, and you alone. My heart, my soul, my spirit, and my very being, is yours. If I were to die, I would not go to Heaven or Hell. My spirit will stay with you, and protect you, for as long as you remain on this plane of existence," Hunter whispered. "That was an old Saxon oath, back, long ago before I was War Leader. I was, but a simple trooper, in the presence of the great King. I swore that oath to him, but I now swear it to you, My Queen..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 12-16-2009, 02:56 AM