Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Silvia swooned as her master teased her clit and blushed at the flattery. Master, I could never be jealous. because I will always love you no matter what, and will always be happy with what you give me....I feel sorry for Serenity, she is older than me, older than both of us, but has suffered through her entire life. It is like she has never really lived a day on her life...the sorrow has stunted her mind, scarred her...I want to heal her. I feel like I could have been her if I had been born to another master.

A bar of soap floated up then and began to lather Silvia's pale body in slippery suds, making her skin soft and slick. She moaned softly as Alex continued to tease her body, loving every touch and attention he gave her.

-------------

Grace awoke after a bit of prompting, but did not calm down. Instead she fell into Hunter's arms, sobbing hard and hiding her face. Her cries were tormented and filled with inner pain. She was suffering, her purity was the cause. Suffering was happening...happening because of her. How could grace live with such suffering? How could Hunter allow her to suffer as such?
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 12-15-2009, 05:28 PM