Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Serenity insisted she was OK, not wanting to bother Alex. She would nuzzle his hand as he pet her and return to cleaning herself.

Silvia eeped cutely as she was hugged from behind and moaned gently as Alex's hands came to rest on her breasts. She smiled and leaned against him a little as he kissed her neck and asked her a question. Im fine master... She said softly. Do you need anything of me?

---------

Grace's sleep was like a tunnel of ecstasy and she came many times in her dreams as her body rubbed against Hunter's. But her good dreams were soon ruined as a distant crying slowly entered. Then another voice, crying softly, broken, like the first...and then another. Three innocents were suffering...all crying out for help, but getting nothing in return.

One was once proud and now defeated, her shame was great and overwhelming, even larger than the wound of betrayal her heart had sustained. Another was innocent and pure, having not know true pain until recently, she cried for mercy she would never receive, and her gentle spirit was eroded into a ball of suffering and whimpers. Lastly, a lamenting sobbing of a spirit that had known hope and been denied, and even then cried out from the injustice of her fate. All three were reduced to begging, holding nothing to give, offering all for salvation.

They tormented Grace, who tried to call out to them, but their cries drowned out her voice.

I was sacrificed by the one you call master and lover, he tortured me, humiliated me, and deprived me of my free will so that I would serve where you would not.

I was just trying to help, help find you, help find peace...I was tricked and trapped...and I knew so from the start. I do not blame the one who betrayed me...lied to me...Im a good girl...

I should have been spared! I should have been free! I tried to be just, to do good, and now I suffer like never before...never again will I live like I once did. In pain I live and now...in pain I die.

Grace cried out, tears flooding her eyes, and she began to thrash in her sleep. weakly scrambling about in Hunter's arms. "No, please...I can save you, I will save you!" She cried, sobbing hard, still asleep, lost in her nightmare.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 12-15-2009, 04:35 PM