Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
((Sorry))

Alex nodded and looked at his room. He didn't like the idea that the girls would have to leave the room to get clean, so the room began to shift and change. Suddenly, the three were laying in a large shower room, with shower heads on all, but one of the walls. That wall had towels, shampoos, and soaps. Alex smiled as his mind made one of the showerheads turn on and he looked at his girls. If they needed help getting under the soft rain of water, or cleaning themselves, he would be happy to help. If not, then he would help clean them anyways, if for nothing else, but his own pleasure.

---------------

"Just let me do all the work, my Queen," he whispered as he kissed her, the soft beat of water hitting them both. His hands squeezed and groped her ass as he fucked her, and his tongue pushed into her mouth, dominating her mouth. "You just lay in my arms, relax, and let your King have his way with you," he whispered as they fucked, slowly going faster and deeper. The kiss became more passionate, and Hunter kept one hand on her ass, as the other began to play with one of her breasts. "I love you," he whispered, before moving down to kiss her neck and lick her free breast.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 12-15-2009, 10:58 AM