Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
The clone nodded and kissed Orihime once more. "Go to sleep then...When you awake, you can ask for almost anything, and I will do my best to make it come true," he said.

Once Orihime lied down and began her false sleep, the clone would sigh and look at Hinata and smile slightly. She and Sakura were ones Alex and his clones knew would always be happy with him. He quietly moved closer to Hinata, and suddenly became curious. He held a hand over the sleeping Hyuuga girl, and performed the same jutsu the original Alex first used on her. The Dream Jutsu, allowed the clone to peer into, and slightly manipulate, whatever she was dreaming about.

Of course, whether this dream was of Alex or Naruto, had yet to be seen.

----------------------

"A beast? Perhaps. As for Orihime, well....If I am a beast, at least I am a beast with a heart. A heart that does feel guilt. But I try, to be a better Master. A kind Master for her. But what of you? I can try to give her the best life I can, but you will always be something she cries over. She will always blame herself, that you are here. Before you say it, no. Releasing you two are not an option. My only option, rather your only option, is to accept, no. Embrace, your life as a slave, and try to make Orihime's life here better. You are one of her closest friends, so you can do this. It's your choice my dear. Willingly become my slave, let me make love to you, and you can help Orihime, or keep fighting, and hurt her even more..." Alex explained.

----------------------

Peach whimpered a bit as she felt her nipple being roughly handled. "NO!" Daisy instinctively said. She grit her teeth, and forced back her tears before silently obeying. She laid down on the ground, on her back, spread her legs, her face red with hate and embarrassment.

Thank you, Daisy, Peach thought.

"Now what?" she mumbled as she looked away from Mike's and Peach's eyes, instead staring at the ceiling of the room.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 12-15-2009, 10:38 AM