Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
The boy grunted in pain as he felt the wound appear on his back. His eyes widened as he was lifted up, and Alex screamed in pain as he felt his body begin to change. When the process was done, he at first tried to catch his breath before looking at himself. He heard Mike's voice and he gulped a bit. "...I...I want..." A smile suddenly appeared on Alex's lips, and he stood on his own two feet. "I want to slaughter those gangs."

--------------

D walked with them, before the three decided on a club. He looked at Rena and asked her to take care off Aurora for him, and make sure she didn't get into trouble. He also said he would come over to pick them up and three would go train at Alexander's dojo right afterschool. Rather, he would train, and they would watch. He kissed Aurora goodbye, said goodbye to Rena, and began walking to school.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by MasterZero - 12-15-2009, 01:44 AM