Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Rangiku shied away from the kiss but could not avoid it. "St-stop...we arent sluts...I...I cant believe what you did to Orihime...she wasnt a slut." Rangiku said sadly. She was defeated and all that remained now were her laments. "Your...your a beast!" She suddenly yelled, but that was the extent of her rebellion, she had nothing left to scream, and no power left to fight. And aside from that, deep down, she herself was as Alex said, though Orihime wasnt, which was what caused Rangiku such pain.

---------

"Really?" Mike asked, seeming shocked as his hands traveled around Peach's body. "So you want to suffer? You want Peach to suffer? Look, see how happy she is, how content she looks? I have removed the terrible burden or freewill and responsibility from her. I take care of her, and give her pleasure, a home and a purpose. Is that really so bad Daisy? At this point your only options are to either submit, or cause pain to yourself and to peach." He tweaked Peach;s nipple a bit to make his point then, and looked at Daisy. "Lay down on the ground and spread your legs Daisy." He commanded.

------

Orhime shook her head and blushed a little as she was kissed and picked up. "Im...Im OK...really." She said softly. She would go to bed, but wouldnt sleep. Instead she would lay awake or pretend to sleep...she could do nothing else...she had not friends, no family, and no life anymore...she would just wait...to be useful.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 12-15-2009, 12:57 AM