Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
"I cant promise anything aside from that I will give you what you want while Im here, and will leave once I need nothing more from you. A fair exchange I would think. And dont worry, you will be able to provide for her, she should be more than happy with you." Mike smiled as he watched the boy writer his name, and his grin strengthened as he saw the blood signature appear. Alex would find that for each stroke of the pen, a new cut was sliced into his back until at last is spelled out the name Maculo, carved into his flesh. It was painful, but the cut did not bleed and scarred over almost instantly.

"And done. Well, that wasnt so hard now was it?" Suddenly Mike was gone, and Alex was thrust into the air. His entire body began to thrash and twist violently as Mike entered his body. The pain was excruciating and his body felt as though it were going to tear itself apart. And then suddenly, it ended. Alex landed on the bed, the contract now enacted, and instead of feeling sore or wounded, he would feel great, powerful, rejuvenated, and stronger than ever before. Looking down at himself, he would find that he was at least twice as attractive as he was before, with sculpted toned muscles, flawless skin, and all blemishes, no matter how small, removed from him.

Like it? Its only the beginning my friend...now, what do you want to do first? Take care of those gang loans? Maybe make some money? Or we could try to go find that woman of yours, if you think its not to soon. Mike was within him, powering him, and at his command, for the moment.

----------

Aurora smiled brightly and happily as she clung to D's arm as they both went to school. Rena went with them today, deciding to go find a club to hang out at. D had a few minutes to drop Rena and Aurora off before he had to go to class.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 12-15-2009, 12:42 AM