Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
Once her bra is exposed, the blue-haired female blushes deeply. "My my.. today is there anything in the air?"she giggles but then moans softly as he starts teasing her. "You more eager than usual and a greater teaser." Chuckling gently, Shiva then caresses his hair gently.

Sara looked at where Nikki had pointed out. "Oh let's check it out then" The silver-haired beastgirl aproached the window and got herself in a way she could peek inside from the corner of the window. "Awie, it's hard to even see from the corner" The girl got herself in the tip of her toes.

"B-Be careful..we don't want to get caught!" Jess murmured worriedly. Being in this academy was very important and she couldn't get herself in any troubles.

"When will those two grow up" Pamela giggled adorably. She perfectly knew who is Flay's opponent. With nothing better to do, the girl floats after Flay. "I'll be the referee" She murmured cheerfully.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mercurial Misfortune (Kyo|Crim|Matt Twin RP) - by Yoosei - 12-14-2009, 05:18 PM