Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((True....but what about major heroes? I'm pretty sure Alex didn't kill any-Oh...fuck...Neji! Look let's just stick with Alex doesn't like killing.))

But...to them, this is real. This is their reality. Their world. Their lives. To them, we are murderers and rapists...Sigh...I apologize for this interruption, Alex said, before cutting the connection, though if Mike wanted he could reconnect it. He then returned to his work.

After about a half an hour of work, the program began to create itself. The actual creation would take a few minutes, so in the mean time, Alex would have to find something else to do. He found that, something else, on his bed, in the form of a sleeping Rangiku.

He walked over, and pulled the covers off of her, expecting her to still be asleep. If she was, he would hold his hand up and the girls arms and legs would be tied to the corners of the bed by metal chains and cuffs.

With the beauty bound, Alex began to snap his fingers and call Matsumoto's name out loudly, trying to awake her.

----------------------

Daisy was speechless as Peach happily moaned, her scarlet blush growing as her ass was touched. "W-what have you done to her?" Daisy whispered.

"He has loved me, Daisy. As he will soon love you," the blond said, causing the brunette to shake with fear.

"No...No! I...I'm not gonig to submit," she yelled, though it was obvious that the kiss, and seeing Peach like this was affecting her greatly. Now was the best time to strike for Mike...

-----------------------

The clone was hurt watching the girl, but he nodded. "Why don't you get some sleep?" he suggested, and moved down to gently kiss the girl's lips. "If you want, I can fetch you some food two," he said, picking her up bridal style.

((Sorry if I don't post quickly. I think I'm coming down with something, and I'm playing this fun videogame))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 12-13-2009, 08:18 AM