Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Orihime would not ask for anything and insist she was OK, that was just the kind of girl she was. "I-I know master loves me..." She said softly, trying to reassure the clone. Just...not as much as Rangiku or the others...just not like a person. And that seemed true enough. Alex could not declare even love for all his girls, he obviously had favorites, and there could be no favorites among lovers. And so, clearly, Orihime was more of an object than a person to him, and although he may not have liked to see her sad, it was clear that his desires always came first and foremost, and her desires to a back seat to his own, always.

Orihime was a very simple girl, she just wanted to live peacefully with her friends, but that was out of the question. The next best thing now was for them to live happily without her. And now that was done, and so all that was left was the girl that used to be ORihime...but was now no one. She had no purpose, nor friends or family or places to see and to her its seemed that her life had been extinguished...but she was not allowed to die. She would serve Alex, faithfully and completely, and overtime her sadness would fade...but the happy, kindhearted girl that was once Orihime would never return, and what was left of her would slowly fade away. This was the said and invertible truth, she had no future.

---------

Mike walked in then, clapping and smiling as he watched the scene before him. "Well done my perfect Peach." He said as he walked up behind peach, grabbing her ass and groping it. "So daisy, seeing Peach here surely has convinced you to behave right? If not then Im going to have to train you myself...and you wouldnt want that."

--------

(I think random ninja are dead since he constantly attacks the village, even now, and many of the main characters are wounded and such)

Mike took a moment to send his reply after he received Alex's. Because...they arent real? They are all litteral here for our amusement and only that. We can reprogram them if we wanted to, control them directly, or kill them all, it makes no difference. I kill because its easy, its fun, and its a god damn video game.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 12-13-2009, 07:49 AM