Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Orihime felt a hand on her shoulder, and would find the man looking down at her. "No matter what happens, Orihime, you know Master loves you, don't you?" he said. "As long as you are with him, he will protect you, and love you..." the clone of the kind rapist sighed. He patted the girl's back and did his best to console her as best as he could.

------------------------------------------

"Peach!" Daisy cried, and ran to the girl. The two hugged and the brunette looked into her eyes. "I'm so glad you're okay! Are you okay? Are you hurt? What the hell is happening? Who is that psycho?" she asked.

"Daisy-"

"I'm sorry, you're probably tired. Look, now that I know you're safe, you and I have to escape! Did you sneak out of your prison?" Daisy asked.

"Daisy-"

"I can't believe Mario and Bowser abandoned you! Well, I can believe Bowser, but Mario!? Well, I'm not. We're getting out of this place, and we'll find a way to somewhere safe. Maybe we can get Link and Zelda to help," the girl continued as she began looking around the room for an exit.

"Daisy, please-"

"He probably has those monsters of his all over this place...There has to be a way out. Maybe we can sneak out when he feeds us. That is, if that bastard feeds us."

"Daisy-"

"Don't worry, Peach. We'll get out of this mess. I promise, I'll save you from this madm-"

"DAISY!" Peach screamed, silencing the girl and grabbing her by her shoulders. "I love that man! He is my Master, and I WILL NOT LEAVE HIM!" she screamed, silencing the girl.

--------------------------------

Alex groaned after the long sleep. He looked around, wondering if Rangiku had awoke by now. If she did not, as he expected, he would crawl out of bed, his body slightly sore. He had a dream, and that dream gave him an idea. He made sure all of his servants knew not to bother him, unless a new slave was brought in, or there was some similar important matter.

He had work to do....
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 12-12-2009, 04:02 PM