Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Silvia didnt even hesitate, and embraced Alex completely, kissing his lips as she did and holding herself against him. Her hot tears spilled out of her eyes, and, after the kiss, she buried her face in his chest and began to weep sadly. "Y-You...I chose you...I will always ch-chose you." the naked girl cried softly, holding Alex tightly. "P-Please l-love me...please..." She whispered, begging for acceptance. She had already agreed to bear his child, she had given him all her body and time, and done everything he asked of her...and yet he still wanted proof that she loved him.

Silvia felt horrible, terrible! It was like happiness, togetherness was staring her right in the face, separated by only a thin glass window...and yet despite her best efforts, her best everything, she was just not strong enough to reach it, like she had been created to weak, to feeble to actually get what she so deeply desired. The feeling left a tremendous hole in her heart, a glutinous pit of despair, because it seemed that no matter how good she was, or how hard she tried, she just couldnt devote herself enough to satisfy Alex.

And yet there she was, begging him for his love, his mercy. She had given him everything her little heart had, and in place of achieving a union with her beloved, her griefs and toils were spat back into her face as harsh words, declaring her a slut and whore, and not a loved one. Her flooding eyes cried blood warm rivers into Alex's chest as the poor girl finally sank to her knees, her head resting slightly on Alex's knee as she covered her shamed face with her hands. "I...I...T-Tried...tr-tried so hard..." She lamented, remembering how much of her own shame she had had to swallow just to be with Alex, how she ignored all the other girls who told her she could do better, how she refused all others that attempted to steal her from him.

But it wasnt enough, it just wasnt enough. Standing up on trembling legs, Silvia stumbled back into Alex's room and slammed the door shut behind her. She could hear nothing, see nothing, smell nothing, taste nothing. She quickly dressed herself as best she could and fled the house, running from Alex, from everyone, from everything. Alex, in his search for a perfect lover, had failed to see the obvious. Silvia, doll like Silvia, an alabaster ballerina twirling on his finger tip, had been his from the start in every way he could ask. She had given him everything, and what she had yet to actually give she was more than willing to part with. But Silvia was a delicate doll, a wined up that had been spun to tightly...and now he had broken her. He asked furiously for something she could not give, and the reason was because she had already given it, to him no less. And now she thought he sought more...and she could give no more...could do no more...And so Silvia ran, covering her ears and shutting her eyes. And Silvia suffered, and her heart broke...and darkness found her as she ran.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 12-08-2009, 12:46 PM