Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
"Because you're a slut? A whore? A girl who just wants to be fucked?" he bitterly said. He then looked at the door and pointed at it. "There is the door. You have two choices. You can take some of your clothes that are lying around the bed, and you can leave with them. I won't talk to you ever again, and you'll be free to date whoever you want," he said. He then looked at Silvia, dead in the eyes. "Or you can stay with me. Forever. Until one of us dies. You will not love anyone else, as much as you love me. Parents, family, teachers, no matter what they say, you will always be mine. My slave. My slut. My sister. My daughter. My mother. My lover. My girlfriend. My wife. My everything. Forever. Those are your two choices. Pick."

It was as though Alex was asking Silvia if she would marry the boy! She had two options in front of her. Either take the door out, never to see Alex again, with the hope of finding another, better lover, or stay with him...as his everything. Until death, do they part.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by MasterZero - 12-08-2009, 12:11 PM