Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
When Silvia awoke, she would not find Alex. Before she could worry though, she would hear footsteps. Alex soon walked in, dressed and without a smile. He didn't look angry, sad, or disappointed. He just looked....neutral. "Get out of bed," he commanded her. "Don't bother dressing. I like you better naked. Follow me," he ordered.

If Silvia did so, she would find Alex standing in front of the door, his emotionless expression still there. "Silvia, come here. I want to talk to you," he ordered, and once or if, she did, he would look her over. "Do you love me? Truly love me? Before you answer, look around. I'm nothing but a poor rebel. I am angry, violent, and I don't have a job. I am not nice. I am not kind. I am not a good man, nor am I a rich one. Can you truly love a man, like me?" he asked.

-------------------

D smiled and wrapped an arm around Aurora, and kissed her cheek. "Thanks, Rena," he said as he used his other hand to eat, holding pieces of food up for Aurora so she two could eat. "So, any plans today?" he asked Rena, and he would look at Aurora. "We really should go to school today...We should...."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by MasterZero - 12-08-2009, 11:26 AM